Thursday, September 8, 2011
God forbid we don't try EVERY Thai restaurant in the city of Phoenix. Anyways. On our search to find the best Thai food in the Valley of the Sun we literally "googled" best Thai food in Phoenix.... That's how we stumbled upon Thai Elephant. This is the BEST Thai Food we have EVER had and we recommend anyone to try anything at this joint... b/c you will like it.
They are a chain so check if they have a location near you.
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Thursday, June 16, 2011
- 1 (16 ounce) package lasagna noodles
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (26 ounce) jars pasta sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (15 ounce) container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook the lasagna noodles in a large pot of boiling water for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Rinse with cold water, and drain.
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir mushrooms, green peppers, onion, and garlic in oil. Stir in pasta sauce and basil; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix together ricotta, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, and eggs.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spread 1 cup tomato sauce into the bottom of a greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Layer 1/2 each, lasagna noodles, ricotta mix, sauce, and Parmesan cheese. Repeat layering, and top with remaining 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
AND THE BEST PART!!!!! Drum Roll.....
448 | Total Fat: 18.6g | Cholesterol: 78mg
Sunday, June 12, 2011
Thai Palace, Sedona, a set on Flickr.
This past week we had the pleasure of visiting Sedona, Arizona. It was BEAUTIFUL (for more pictures visit www.jessicanfadel.wordpress.com). For lunch we visited Thai Palace, go figure, what a surprise, Thai food. Don't judge. ANYWAY.
Elias had the Panang Curry and I Vegetables with noodles. Both were very delicious. For dessert, Sticky Rice with mango. If you are in the Sedona area we highly recommend you stop by this spot. The ambiance is really nice and the customer service was really impressive.
Thai Palace Uptown
260 Van Deren Road
Sedona, AZ 86336-4826