Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oregano's Pizza Bistro


Italian food is my favorite food group. Yes, you heard me right, FOOD GROUP. Pasta + Cheese = heaven. I'm sure it will eventually = to diabetes too, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to. With Italian food being my favorite a co-worker recommended La Familia Fadel check out Orgeano's Pizza Bistro. This place BY FAR exceeded my expectations and I'm sure you can tell why from the photos. I'll let them speak for themselves. You can almost taste the food through the image. DELICIOUS.

Pesto Penne Bake
This dish makes all the others turn green with envy! Penne pasta, Italian cheeses and of course, pesto, mixed with tomato, basil and garlic, then topped with mozzarella cheese, sun-dried tomatoes and baked to perfection!

Roasted Garlic Chicken Lasagna
Roasted chicken nestled among homemade fresh pasta, 4 cheeses, a little spinach, a pinch of fresh roasted garlic and topped with a special marinara. Yum!


The Original Pizza Cookie
Now this will knock your socks off! A 1/2 pound of Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, or Peanut Butter Chocolate cookie dough, slightly baked in a 6-inch pizza pan then topped with 3 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream. This baby serves 2-4. DO iT!

Oregano's has several locations but we visited the location on Camelback:
1008 E Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, AZ 85014
(602) 241-0707


All meal descriptions are from oreganos.com.

-Jess-


2 comments:

  1. I'd drive all the way to Phoenix just for that Pizza Cookie! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work. best pizza in tempe az

    ReplyDelete